MMillway Motorsport STREET adjustable front topmounts for F87 M2 (non-Competition). These topmounts feature adjustable camber for maximum grip.
These topmounts fit all spring types and allow for up to approx 3.2 degrees of negative camber (24mm of camber adjustment). Street version with polyurethane bushings instead of original uniball version. Dampens noise from tyres etc for OE-like ride quality.
Priced per pair.
- Broad adjustment range
- Low noise compared to solid mounts
- No need for lubrication or rubber seals
- Thread inserts with locking function
- Fits with most suspensions on the market including OE.
- No more ruined front tires
- More front end grip.
- Better feedback in the steering wheel
Fits standard and aftermarket suspension.
*Roller bearings shown in third picture is NOT included. It is only to show how it looks with original spring plate mounted. You have to remove them from your standard BMW plates.