Millway Motorsport adjustable front topmounts for F87 M2 Competition, F80 M3 and F82/F83 M4. These topmounts feature adjustable camber for maximum grip.
These topmounts fit all spring types and allow for up to 4 degrees of camber (30mm of camber adjustment). Stainless steel motorsport bearings as standard.
Priced per pair.
*** Note: These have 5x M8 bolts. If you have an early M4 with 3x M10 bolts please contact us first.
- Broad adjustment range
- High quality bearings in stainless steel
- No need for lubrication or rubber seals
- Thread inserts with locking function
- Fits with most suspensions on the market including OE.
- Less outer shoulder wear (common issue when tracking)
- More front end grip.
- Better feedback
- Small increase in noise from road surface and suspension
Fits standard and aftermarket suspension.
*Roller bearings shown in third picture is NOT included. It is only to show how it looks with original spring plate mounted. You have to remove them from your standard BMW plates.
The adjustment range is 27mm. That is approximatly -2,5 extra camber than OEM.
So expect to reach around -3,5 and sometimes up to -4 degree of camber on max.