Millway Motorsport adjustable front topmounts for F87 M2. These topmounts feature adjustable camber and caster for maximum grip.
These topmounts fit all spring types and allow for up to 4 degrees of camber (30mm of camber adjustment). Stainless steel motorsport bearings as standard.
These topmounts come with a spring plate for OEM-type springs, keep the OEM height and will keep the same suspension travel and droop as original topmounts. High quality oversized roller bearings incorporated for smooth action and durability.
Priced per pair.
- Broad adjustment range
- High quality bearings in stainless steel
- No need for lubrication or rubber seals
- Thread inserts with locking function
- Fits with most suspensions on the market including OE.
- No more ruined front tires
- More front end grip.
- Better feedback in the steering wheel
- More noise from road surface and suspension
Fits standard and aftermarket suspension.
*Roller bearings shown in third picture is NOT included. It is only to show how it looks with original spring plate mounted. You have to remove them from your standard BMW plates.
The adjustment range is 27mm. That is approximatly -2,5 extra camber than OEM.
So expect to reach around -3,5 and sometimes up to -4 degree of camber on max.