Dixcel Specom Beta compound is developed for Endurance Racing, superior pad life and brake stability even after extended use.
- Based on the Dixcel special compound series that is used in Japanese endurance races.
- Long pad life which helps the brakes be competitive in endurance races.
- Stable braking power and feel even after long extended usage, which helps consistent lap times.
- Very stable brake friction level which makes it easy for the driver to control the brake power.
- Much more friendly on the discs than other competitor endurance pads
- Initial bite (µ) - 0.48
- Average µ - 0.40-0.43
For users requiring great controllability. Flat friction level enables great controllability throughout the braking application. Most stable performance under continuous severe conditions (continuous change of speed/temperature).