do88 proudly presents a massively improved oil cooler for BMW M3 E90!
Significant advantages do88 oil cooler compared to original:
- 69% bigger core volume, 5247 cm3 vs 3105 cm3.
- 59% bigger active cooling area , 7728 cm2 vs 4858 cm2.
- 19% lower oil temperature after the oil cooler compaired at same test conditions, 84°C vs. 103°C! See diagram below!
- 13,9% higher oil volume in the actual oil cooler.
- Fits all cars in list below!
- Drop-in installation, no modifications are necessary. Fits together with OEM oil lines* and brackets.
- High efficient 10 row Bar & Plate core with high density offset fin design.
- CNC-machined oil line connections, fits together with all versions of oil lines*.
- CNC-machined brackets.
Ever since the first E30 series came along, BMW M3 has enchanted car enthusiasts around the world. The E90 series, that has been with us a few years, is no exception. By many elected the perfect combination of usability and performance. A real sports car, with room for passengers. With its well balanced chassi, its thorough construction and hefty V8, this is almost the perfect core for a race car. But only almost. Ascending liquid temperatures is one of few known issues with these. do88 has analyzed the reasons behind this, and developed a sustainable solution. We have the answer for you!
This is the product for the experienced driver demanding nothing but the best! It´s suitable for track racing, endurance racing, track days or inspired street usage, where there´s no room for compromise in terms of perseverance. This is one of the products in the history of do88 that has taken the most man hours to develop, which is clearly shown in the fitment, finish and performance.
Greater core volume, bigger active cooling area, that frankly is what actually cools the oil, excellent fitment and - of course - vastly enhanced performance, makes us guarantee you will be satisfied!
For installation instruction Click here!
|Fits the following cars:||
BMW M3 E90 / E92 / E93
Year models: 2007*-2013
Engine: S65B40 , S65B44
*On year models 2007 and early 2008 models the connections on the oil lines may need to be modified. See instllation instructions for more detailed information.